Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sickness is Still Strong!

This. Cold. Will. Not. Budge.

Welcome to Day 6.

I am furious. Yesterday, I walked on the treadmill for about an hour, nothing too intense. I felt great after, but I was EXHAUSTED. I went home, ate, took a shower and conked out for about two hours.

I have just been truckin' through, and that's probably my problem. I haven't devoted an entire day to just resting. I'm an on-the-go kind of girl and my salaries are hourly. If I don't show up, I don't get paid and that's just the way it goes.

I have probably used up about 70% of the tissues in this house. JUST TODAY.

I hope I'm somewhat better tomorrow, so I can at least go to my internship. It's easy work, but who wants someone sneezing and sniffling at a desk beside them? Nobody.

I personally hate being near a co-worker who sounds like they need to be in bed with a humidifier on. What do you think? If you're sick, stay home or should you power through?

Stay Healthy, please,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment