Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Hi all,

I just want to start out by saying Happy New Year 2013!

This is my New Year's Resolution:


I'm not about to go shouting from the rooftops about New Years Resolutions, considering I never keep the concrete ones I make (except last year, I vowed to stop biting/picking my nails and I haven't picked/bit SINCE).

New Years Resolutions are ridiculous. They just are.

But, I make them anyway.

I just started journaling (last night) in an actual, real life journal using--wait for it-- a PEN! Goodness. So high-tech. I'm excited to keep myself on track physically, emotionally and mentally. No matter how exhausted I am I need to write one thing per day.

I just want to get to know myself better and try to figure out what I want to do with my life after college. So, we'll see!

In other news, my dad got me a gift certificate to a REAL YOGA STUDIO!!!! GASP!

I'm a little too excited about that.

 I've always practiced yoga at the YMCA (with basketballs bouncing and sneakers screeching above the ceiling tiles) so it will be refreshing to try something more intense!

Well, that's all for now!

Stay motivated, y'all!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment