Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Motivational Moments

I just want to give to one of my favorite fitness bloggers, Allie, a sincere congratulations on completing her first marathon (and first race). Check out her recap here.

Allie is a perfect model of setting a goal for yourself and reaching it. She documented the bumps along the way, but she crossed the finish line!

I'm setting a tentative goal for myself...

I want to run the Philadelphia Rock and Roll Half Marathon in September 2013!

13.1, babies!

I told myself, once I run a half marathon I can buy this beautiful piece of running gear/technology as my reward.

It'll happen one day and I hope in September 2013!

My advice would be to set a goal for yourself and don't cheat! If your goal is to lose 20 pounds, your present to yourself isn't a night out for ice cream and pizza. Try a spa day or a shopping spree! Your body goes through a lot, so you're better off treating your body right rather than sabotaging your fitness feats.

Happy goal setting!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment